Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"MOMMA, I'VE FALLEN & CAN'T GET UP!!!!!!" LITERALLY

Have you ever fallen and felt like you can't get up?! Or like someone or something is holding you down?! Like you are stuck in the pit of hell and are just trying to keep your cool?! Well that is EXACTLY how I have been feeling for about a year now. I'm jobless, live at home with my mom, 30 years old with no kids and I feel like my life is just passing me by. I've been jobless going on 3 years now and it's not that I am not looking, shit I fill out applications damn near everyday, I've found a part-time job that allows me to work from home and make my own hours but it's not enough for me. I have bills and a life that I want to fully enjoy, but I have no financial resources. Simply put, I FEEL USELESS!!!!! I've become a shell of my former self. I was once happy go lucky, now i'm just down on my luck. I used to view life with the glass is half full mentality, now my glass is just fucking empty. I was once optimistic and have since become a pessimist. I feel like my options in every aspect of life have dwindled and I will NEVER get outta this rut. I still know God has a plan for me, but I've become very impatient while waiting for it to be "my turn."
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO AND I AM SCREAMING FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment